Where we work
M4D works in 270 communities across three Northern Nigeria states:
• Kano State
• Kaduna State and
• Jigawa State
The programme is coordinated centrally from a head office in Kano with state offices in Kaduna, Jigawa and Kano.
M4D is working in 9 Local Government Areas (LGAs) selected through a consultative process.
The LGAs are:
• Kano: Garun Malam, Sumaila and Dawakin Tofa LGAs
• Kaduna: Kudan, Igabi and Kachia LGAs
• Jigawa: Miga, Malam Madori and Ringim LGAs
- Always learning
In my entire life, I have never been to an office where I rolled in my Wheel Chair into the office with ease……..
- Successful conduct of election by persons with disability deepens trust with local government officials
- Service providers better able to plan for disabled persons in Kudan
- Dawakin Tofa CBOs brainstorm on solutions to common issues
- Service provider says era of decision-making without community input gradually over
- Persons with Disability make input into local government budget